Mix up Aba’s Mediterranean Mule Cocktail
Aba in Austin is mixing up an herbaceous riff on a Moscow Mule with the Mediterranean Mule! Enjoy it on Aba- Austin’s patio or try your hand at making at home.
.75 oz. Lime Juice
.5 oz. Liber & Co. Ginger
.5 oz. Liber & Co. Orgeat
.25 oz. Galliano L’Autentico
1.5 oz. Rosemary-Thyme Vodka*
1-2 oz. Soda Water
1 Thyme Sprig
1 Oregano Sprig
- Combine all ingredients, excluding the soda water, in a shaker.
- Add ice, shake until cold.
- Add soda to shaker, and strain over fresh ice in a glass.
- Garnish with thyme and oregano sprig
ROSEMARY-THYME VODKA INGREDIENTS:
1 Rosemary Sprig
2 Thyme Sprigs
1 bottle vodka
ROSEMARY-THYME VODKA METHOD:
- Add rosemary and thyme to bottle of preferred vodka
- Let sit out at room temperature overnight
- The next day, strain out any herb remnants